10 Most Dangerous cities in Europe
over the past year many people were polled in European countries to find out which ones had the most theft and crime. Per 1000 people polled, these are the rates for victims of identity theft, pick pockets, robberys, sexual abuse, etc…
Travel to Europe Much
1) Brussels Belgium – although it may seem Beautifil to visit, 50 people per 1000 were victims of some sort of crime.
2) Amsterdam Netherlands – Lets be honest, this place is a party, 45 people per 1000 were in a way asking for it.
3) Copenhagen Denmark – 37 per 1000 pollled, never had a desire to visit here, i guess this makes it more clear.
4) Budapest Hungary – Although the capital has many amazing places to visit, it also has its grey areas, 33 per 1000 polled.
5) London England – You may be suprised that London rounded off the top 5, but it definitly has a reputation for some of the mentioned crimes, 30.5 per 1000.
6) Warsaw Poland – 28.7 per 1000. seriously, what is there to do in Poland, im sure you can think of a good excuse to visit, but be careful.
7) Berlin Germany – Beautiful capital, that i definitly recommend visiting, but the people dont lie, 26 per 1000, watch your back.
Madrid Spain – if the running of the bulls wasnt risky enough for you, than trying going out in the slums of Madrid at night, 24.5 per 1000
9) Lisbon Portugal – 22.8 per 1000, If you can understand what they’re saying, than more power to you, but give me your wallet in Portugese sounds pretty sexy.
10) Stokholm Sweden – Rounding off the top 10, This capital has alot of people, 19.8 per 1000 inhabitants were victims.